The tiniest cake has arrived in Toronto



The drip cake is still clamoring out here!
Hot cake of the moment (pun intended)

First, it took Australia by storm, and now it's all over the world!
At first, I wasn't too keen on making the drip cake as I find it messy 
and not at all appealing to me 
but of course,
 things can change so I went with the flow.
Didn't think at that time that I can make it prettier though.
So, here it goes the Mademoiselle Vanilla Mini Drip Cake!

It measures approximately 2.5" x 2.5". 
Yes! 
It's that tiny that fits in the palm of my hand. 

This one has good quality chocolate bark topped with rose petals and pistachios.
Toppers are macarons, white chocolate bark and meringue kisses.

 Raspberry Vanilla Eenie-Mini Cake


 



Perfect for wedding favours. Personalized. Customizable. Prettiest. Cutest.
Wedding favours Toronto, Canada
Prettiest Cake
Mini Cakes

Comments