Mademoiselle starting to blog..

Hmm, yesterday was the 24th of December and I was like a hound spent its whole day beautifying my blog and figuring out the technicalities of it. And yet, I was hungry for more. It may sound as fruitful my wanderings may be when talking about computers and all, but just to let you know, I am not a techie at heart. With a novice like me with little or no knowledge of HTMLs and of the dot coms, a lot of minor frustrations were doled out, and I had to take a break from time to time. Otherwise I was risking of catapulting my mini iPad from dinner table to the floor in just a snap! Yes, that bad.
But of course, as I age, I need to remind myself with the phrases and quotations available in one swipe that we age gracefully, and not the other way around. 

So, I picked up my quest for today from where I left it. I tinkered the buttons, widgets and everything the blog has to offer in my page for a good quarter of an hour, most intriguing part of it, patience really pays off although it's wearing thin. What I did was just a mere flash with the gifted hands in the digital world like my brother, who is a genius that has anything to do with asdf and qwerty keys.  Laying one brick at a time as Will Smith puts it, I will build a wall in no time. I believe I could, so I will. And soon enough change my "I will" to "so I did". 

This personal blog, blogs about my musings in life that has vanilla in it, encouragements, food or whatever I feel like blogging. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy making it. 

Cheers to smelling like vanilla!


xoxo
Mademoiselle Vanilla
by Donna Maramba





Comments